A Mother And A Grandmother



Jamshedpur


Today I returned back to Jamshedpur. Today is a very special day for me, I became mother-in-law on 8th of December in 2003. My elder son Bhaskar (Puttu) got married on this day with Shweta, so today is their 5th Anniversary.I called them to wish on phone from the train, they are in Goa. I blessed them and prayed God to keep them always happy together.


Why is it called that a mother-in-law is "like a mother" or a daughter-in-law is" like a daughter". Why is it called "like"? Why this relation has to be proved? Why the daughter-in-laws are not comfortable with their in-laws? Same for in-laws, why can't they treat their daughter-in law like their daughter? It's a very sentimental issue for a mother-in-law. A girl who is born and brought up in a family who means everything for her leaves that house and comes to accept and live to a new family.


I have two sons but after their marriage I got two sweet, nice daughters too. I am saying with my inner heart, it's not that it is said so I am saying, I am feeling it. Both of them loves me and cares for me. I also love them.


But after your sons or daughters are married their are some expectations, at least for mothers. You expect a grand child but now a days no one has time so it is also planned. Some people give least or a last priority to it. But if you don't have your own child on time, you are missing a very precious moment. But now you can't force any one for any thing. Now every thing is personal.

No comments: